Saturday 29 November 2014

Down By The River

Original Unedited Photograph

Edited Photograph
I took this picture by the River Tweed at the same time that I took the 'river reeds' photograph. I took the picture from a low angle as I wanted to capture both the autumnal trees and their reflections between the rocks. In comparison to 'river reeds' I wanted to keep this photograph in colour as I felt it was a better representation of autumnal colours, whereas, 'river reeds' gives the colder effect of Autumn due it being in black and white. In order to keep the autumnal colours and fully enhance their vividness in the above photograph, I increased both the contrast and saturation when editing in iPhoto.
This photograph was shot on my bridge camera, a Lumix FZ200, at aperture f/2.8, shutter speed 1/60 seconds and ISO 125.

No comments:

Post a Comment